Grant agreement nº: 680567 Call identifier: H2020 – FoF - 2015
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement nº 680567. The dissemination of results herein reflects only the author’s view and the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
The information contained in this report is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by any members of the COMMUNION Consortium. The information is provided without any warranty of any kind. This document may not be copied, reproduced, or modified in whole or in part for any purpose without written permission from the COMMUNION Consortium. In addition to such written permission to copy, acknowledgement of the authors of the document and all applicable portions of the copyright notice must be clearly referenced. © COPYRIGHT 2017 The COMMUNION Consortium. All rights reserved.
O1: Developing a new multi-stage joining robotic solution
- Laboratory tape-laying system and laboratory texturing head have been designed
- Industrial tape placement heads have been designed
- Definition of the communication protocol standard for data exchange between modelling software and joining process control
- XML structured has been performed
- Cell lay-out for subsystem integration has been defined