Fueled by the strong growth of its business and its teams of motivated enthusiasts, the 68-strong branch office now covers the following activities:
- Systems and Graphics Development
- Mechanics and Modeling Development
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planner) Development and Quality
- PDM (Product Data Management) Development
- Wood Team Development, Technical Support and Products (Missler Software’s “wood” activity)
- Missler Services for Specific Developments
- Development of Research Projects, financed by European funds
- Human Resources France
- The South-West Sales Force: salespeople, admin and technical support
The optimization of the 1,000 m2 in Ramonville-Saint-Agne could no longer cope with the expansion of the branch office, so everyone contributed to the layout of the new premises, with a sense of pride in the team’s continual development.
The South-West team stands out by its dynamic performance and its expert staffers.
The new 1,800 m2 premises, laid out like butterfly wings on two floors, feature roomy and bright individual offices and open spaces, three large training classrooms equipped to receive customers, meeting/videoconference rooms and spacious reception and rest areas (canteen, break areas and changing rooms for sports-lovers). They also boast some pleasant gardens and numerous private parking spaces, which are rather rare and much sought after in the zone, for both customers and employees.
But what is most striking as you walk along the wide, bright corridors past the doors, which are open, like the minds of the team members, are the smiling faces, the approachability, the professionalism and the sense of pride in a job well done for our customers day after day, facets that also characterize the success and the force of Missler Software.